DIFFERENT PERMUTATION / COMBINATIONS FOR METHODS OF BUILDING MAINTENANCE RESTORATION & STRUCTURAL REPAIR WITH PROTECTIVE PAINTS
1. DIVIDING THE BUILDING IN PANEL WISE VERTICALLY.
2. IDENTIFY THE PANELS WITH DAMAGES AND KIND OF DAMAGES
3. SELECTION OF METHOD OF REPAIRS - Like Replastering / Structural repair / Crack filling / Groove treatment / Hairline cracks etc.
4. REPAIR THE PANEL WITH SUITABLE METHOD AS PER SITE CONDITIONS AND LIFE OF REPAIR
5. SELECTION OF TOP COAT PAINTS - like Acrylic paints, Elastomeric paints, Weather Proof paints and Waterproof coatings etc.
WHY TO MAINTAIN OUR BUILDING STRUCTURES ?
Structure in Mumbai, having Old Residential and Commercial Industrial Estate building face lot of structural deterioration due to the salinity adjacent to this town. Major worry for the Committee members running the show on behalf of their Owners face a havoc where a need arises for Civil repair, Painting, Building Leakages, maintenance and restoration of the structure of their building.
Due the period, at times, because of the complexity involved in the subject, intend to just delay or prolong the decision that could have been taken at the right time. Today, MCGM and other Municipal Corporation has recommended a solution to this event. Today, there are approved Structural Engineer and License Surveyor on panel with these governing bodies. The basic purpose is to guide the Society committee about the process and technicality involved with these complex procedures.
CSR Consultant and Associates undertake Building Surveys, BUILDING Maintenance AUDITS, prepare Building health reports, provide Waterproofing treatments, Re-plastering and Painting work estimates, society Civil maintenance, RCC Structural reinforcement systems, prepare Civil repair budgets, Repair and Painting estimate, Project Management Consultancy, PMC for Civil repair projects to ensure that the project is being carried as per Client’s requirements within the best value proposition and budget. CSR technical management team establishes the effective centralized Cost Management and Change Monitoring system for the Society members during the course of project. Civil repair, Painting, Leakages and maintenance work undertaking needs acute supervision to carry flawless quality and within budgets.
Our Building Audit / Health reporting / Project Management Consultancy services are classified into four typical stages.
1. Pre contracting- Building surveys /audit
2. Tendering & Documentation
3. Post contract Cost Control & Monitoring
4. Post contract Financial Management
For Building Repair +91 9323547766
Enquiry :Put your details here...
CSR Consultant & Associates