STEP-2: Feasibility Study report
1. Total Plot area
2. Total occupation of carpet areas and builtup areas. Check
3. As per new DCR 2034 rule, calculate the potential of the
plot for redevelopment.
4. Evaluate the Road plan and fungible FSI and TDR costs
for specific areas.
5. Generate the total builtup area report as per the potential
along with construction cost and other charges.
6. Prepare a consolidated report as Project Feasibility report
for Redevelopment of said plot
CLARIFICATION SESSION WITH MEMBERS AND DETAILING W.R.T. THE FEASIBILITY STUDY REPORT
STEP-4: Selection of Builder / Developer
1. Comparative statement commercial and profile wise.
2. Assisting Societies to select 3 to 4 Bidders.
3. Arrange one to one meeting of Bidders with the
Redevelopment committee / Managing committee
4. Selection of one Bidders
5. Arrange a meeting with all Stake holders and discussion
about the various Bidders capability and capacity.
6. Selection and Announcement of winning Bidder.
STEP-6: WORK IN PROGRESS TO OC
1. Work in progress report every bi-weekly
2. Update Society and seek permissions for any change
in plan for improvement of living.
3. On completion of project, OC to be handed over to
existing member and new members who have added.
4. Hand over all the equipment / installation - warranties, guarantees for easy takeover by forming a Society committee.
STEP-3: Meeting with Stake holders
1. Explaining the feasibility report along with limitation of
2. Details for the evacuation process and shifting charges
with rental charges.
3. Corpus fund details
4. Additional areas generated.
5. Developer or Builders expectations.
6. Amenities and Parking details
7. Appointment of Redevelopment committee to oversee
8. Tender conditions.
9. Generation of Tender documentation and placing
advertisement in Leading Newspaper wanting for
Developer or Builder
AGREEMENT AND DOCUMENTATIONS BETWEEN DEVELOPER AND SOCIETY
1. Conveyance deed
2. Society Registration Certificate
3. General Body Resolution to go for redevelopment.
4. List of member with their respective carpet areas
5. C.T.S. plan & property card for the plot.
6. D.P. remarks, If the property is under TPS scheme then T.P. remarks
7. Copy of municipal approval plans
REDEVELOPMENT PROJECT FEASIBILITY REPORT
DCR 2034 - Draft Copy Click here
For Building Repair +91 9323547766
Enquiry :Put your details here...
CSR Consultant & Associates
STEP-5: Agreement and Legal permissions from respective Municipal Offices and other statutory licenses
1. Agreement between Developer / Builder with Society
2. Check IOD, CC and other statutory document status
with the Developer / Builder.
3. On completion of all documentation, evacuation process to be assisted.