Experts of Feasibility study report for redevelopment projects in Mumba Thane and Navi Mumbai regions.
New DCR 2034 sanctioned rules and regulations.
Special Provisions for Tenanted and Non- Tenended Buildings Redevelopment Project - Section 33 (7) introduced
Section 33 (7):
Redevelopment of Cessed buildings in the Island City by Co-operative Housing Societies or of old buildings. Redevelopment under DCPR 2034 Regulation Section 33(7),33(7)A & 33(7)B13
1. In the case of redevelopment of cessed building existing prior to 30/9/1969 undertaken by landlord or Co-operative societies of landlord and Co-operative Housing Societies of landlord/occupiers, the total FSI shall be 3.00 of the gross plot area or the FSI required for rehabilitation of existing occupiers plus 50% incentive FSI whichever is more.
2. In case of composite redevelopment undertaken by landlord or Co-operative societies of landlords and Co-operative Housing Societies of landlord/occupiers jointly of 2 or more plots but not more than 5 plots with cessed buildings existing prior to 30/9/1969, the FSI permissible will be 3.00 or FSI required for rehabilitation to exiting occupiers plus 60%incentive FSI, whichever is more the occupier shall be eligible for 8% additional rehab Carpet Area.
3. Provided further, that if the number of plots jointly undertaken for redevelopment is six three or more with cessed buildings existing prior to 30/9/1969, the incentive FSI available will be 3.00 or FSI required of rehabilitation for occupiers plus 70% incentive FSI whichever is more and the occupier shall be eligible for 15% additional rehab Carpet Area.
Section 33 (7)A:
Redevelopment of dilapidated/unsafe existing authorized tenant occupied building in Suburbs and Extended Suburbs and existing authorized non-cessed tenant occupied buildings. Redevelopment under DCPR 2034 Regulation Section 33(7),33(7)A & 33(7)B14
1. In case of the plot consisting of only tenant occupied building, the F.S.I. shall be equal to F.S.I. required for rehabilitation of existing lawful tenant plus 50% incentive F.S.I. and the occupier shall be eligible for 5% additional rehab carpet area.
2. In case of composite development i.e. the plot consisting of tenant occupied building along with non-tenanted building, the FSI available shall be equal to FSI required for rehabilitation of existing lawful tenant plus 50% incentive FSI plus FSI that has already authorised been utilized/consumed by the non-tenanted buildings/structures.
3. In case of composite development i.e. the plot consisting of tenant occupied building along with non-tenanted building, the FSI available shall be equal to FSI required for rehabilitation of existing lawful tenant plus 50% incentive FSI plus FSI that has already authorised been utilized/consumed by the non-tenanted buildings/structures. 4. No new tenancy created after 13/6/96 shall be considered.
Section 33 (7)B:
Additional FSI for Redevelopment of existing residential housing societies excluding buildings covered under regulation33(7) and 33(7)(A) Redevelopment under DCPR 2034 Regulation Section 33(7),33(7)A & 33(7)B15
1. In case of redevelopment of existing residential housing societies excluding cessed buildings proposed by Housing societies/land lords or through their proponents where existing members are proposed to be re-accommodated on the same plot, incentive additional BUA to the extent of 15% of existing BUA or 10 sq. m per tenement whichever is more shall be permissible without premium.
2. If staircase, lift & lift lobby areas are claimed free of FSI by charging premium as per prevailing Regulation then such areas to that extent will be granted free of FSI without charging premium.
3. If same is counted without charging premium as per prevailing Regulation then these areas may be availed free of FSI by charging premium as per these Regulations.
STEP-2: Feasibility Study report
1. Total Plot area
2. Total occupation of carpet areas and builtup areas. Check
3. As per new DCR 2034 rule, calculate the potential of the
plot for redevelopment.
4. Evaluate the Road plan and fungible FSI and TDR costs
for specific areas.
5. Generate the total builtup area report as per the potential
along with construction cost and other charges.
6. Prepare a consolidated report as Project Feasibility report
for Redevelopment of said plot
Civil construction, redevelopment project in Mumbai, Thane and Navi Mumbai for old dilapidated structures
1. Conveyance deed
2. Society Registration Certificate
3. General Body Resolution to go for redevelopment.
4. List of member with their respective carpet areas
5. C.T.S. plan & property card for the plot.
6. D.P. remarks, If the property is under TPS scheme then T.P. remarks
7. Copy of municipal approval plans
REDEVELOPMENT PROJECT FEASIBILITY REPORT
AGREEMENT AND DOCUMENTATIONS BETWEEN DEVELOPER AND SOCIETY
STEP-4: Selection of Builder / Developer
1. Comparative statement commercial and profile wise.
2. Assisting Societies to select 3 to 4 Bidders.
3. Arrange one to one meeting of Bidders with the
Redevelopment committee / Managing committee
4. Selection of one Bidders
5. Arrange a meeting with all Stake holders and discussion
about the various Bidders capability and capacity.
6. Selection and Announcement of winning Bidder.
STEP-6: WORK IN PROGRESS TO OC
1. Work in progress report every bi-weekly
2. Update Society and seek permissions for any change
in plan for improvement of living.
3. On completion of project, OC to be handed over to
existing member and new members who have added.
4. Hand over all the equipment / installation - warranties, guarantees for easy takeover by forming a Society committee.
Provisions in the favour of Redevelopment as per DCPR 2034
Redevelopment under DCPR 2034 Regulation Section 33(7),33(7)A & 33(7)B8
DCR 2034 - Draft Copy Click here
CLARIFICATION SESSION WITH MEMBERS AND DETAILING W.R.T. THE FEASIBILITY STUDY REPORT
Redevelopment or Self Redevelopment of societies in Mumbai, Thane and Navi Mumbai, Architectural, and Surveying Services for old damaged structures beyond repairs or repair cost not feasible.
For Civil Structural repair engineer, Engineering, Architectural, Electrical & Fire safety audit, Surveying Services 9323547766 Enquiry - Click here
Professional for redevelopment projects for old dilapidated structures beyond repairs
Contact: +91 9323547766
SELECTED AS TOP 10 PMC SERVICE PROVIDER OF THE YEAR BY RENOWNED MAGAZINE
"THE INDUSTRY OUTLOOK" - Click here - for more details
STEP-5: Agreement and Legal permissions from respective Municipal Offices and other statutory licenses
1. Agreement between Developer / Builder with Society
2. Check IOD, CC and other statutory document status
with the Developer / Builder.
3. On completion of all documentation, evacuation process to be assisted.
STEP-3: Meeting with Stake holders
1. Explaining the feasibility report along with limitation of
2. Details for the evacuation process and shifting charges
with rental charges.
3. Corpus fund details
4. Additional areas generated.
5. Developer or Builders expectations.
6. Amenities and Parking details
7. Appointment of Redevelopment committee to oversee various steps
8. Tender conditions.
9. Generation of Tender documentation and placing advertisement in Leading Newspaper wanting for Developer or Builder
Feasibility report for redevelopment
As per new DCR 2034 rule, calculate the potential of the plot, builtup areas, extra areas and construction cost.