RAIN WATER HARVESTING
STP / WASTE WATER TREATMENT PLANT SETUP / NEW CONSTRUCTION
SOLAR PANEL INSTALLATION FOR ENERGY SAVING
STEP-2: Feasibility Study report
1. Total Plot area
2. Total occupation of carpet areas and builtup areas. Check
3. As per new DCR 2034 rule, calculate the potential of the
plot for redevelopment.
4. Evaluate the Road plan and fungible FSI and TDR costs
for specific areas.
5. Generate the total builtup area report as per the potential
along with construction cost and other charges.
6. Prepare a consolidated report as Project Feasibility report
for Redevelopment of said plot
STEP-1: Basic Documentation Required
1. Conveyance deed
2. Society Registration Certificate
3. General Body Resolution to go for redevelopment.
4. List of member with their respective carpet areas
5. C.T.S. plan & property card for the plot.
6. D.P. remarks, If the property is under TPS scheme then T.P. remarks
7. Copy of municipal approval plans
REDEVELOPMENT PROJECT FEASIBILITY REPORT
CSR Consultant & Associates
For Building Repair +91 9323547766
Enquiry :Put your details here...